2 Bedroom duplex - Newly renovated!
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by coming to stay in one of our luxury cabins at Sunset Shores. We are located at at the mouth of the Batchewana River on Highway 17 north, 68 kilometers north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We have been blessed with one of the most beautiful locations on the eastern shores of Lake Superior on beautiful Batchewana Bay. Enjoy your stay here by staying in Cabin 6 [change]. We've renovated our cabins, for optimal comfort. Have all the amenities of home while being in our beautiful resort. Our cabins are conveniently located near the beach, where you can easily swim or fish at any time or catch the sunset or sunrise.
Our resort is also near LCBO outlet, Smoked Fish, Batchawana and Pancake provincial Parks. We and our friendly staff look forward to having you.Contact Us
- $139 + tax per night from Monday - Thursday
- $169 + tax per night from Friday - Sunday & Holidays
- Rates for 4 people
- Regular Weekly Rate: $973 - 10% off = $875.70 + tax
- Holiday weekly rate $973 + tax
- Minimum 2 night stay, 3 nights on long weekends
- Space for 1 car on site, extra cars must park in visitor parking area (no extra charge)
- May - June 15: 10% off all Campsites and Cottages
- After Labor Day Weekend Until Park Closing: 10% off all Campsites and Cottages
- Pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Soap, towels & toilet paper
- Satellite TV
- 3 or 4 piece bathrooms with hot and cold running water.
- A well lit, clean comfort station is centrally located in the campground
- Washrooms with flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Laundry facilities (Open 24 hours)
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball on the beach
- Bocce Court