Private Cabin with 2 bedrooms - Pet Friendly!
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by coming to stay in one of our luxury cabins at Sunset Shores. We are located at at the mouth of the Batchawana River on Highway 17 north, 68 kilometers north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We have been blessed with one of the most beautiful locations on the eastern shores of Lake Superior on beautiful Batchawana Bay. Enjoy your stay here by staying in Cabin 8. We've renovated our cabins, for optimal comfort. Have all the amenities of home while being in our beautiful resort. Our cabins are conveniently located near the beach, where you can easily swim or fish at any time or catch the sunset or sunrise.
Our resort is also near LCBO outlet, Smoked Fish, Batchawana and Pancake provincial Parks. We and our friendly staff look forward to having you.Contact Us Book Now
- Campers Must provide a Valid I.D at check in
- No animals of any kind are allowed inside any of the cabins except Cabin 8. They cannot be tied up outside of the cabins. All cabins are strictly pet free and non-smoking. Animals may not enter the beach either.
- When renting a cabin with us, there is a $300.00 security deposit to be given upon check in. This can be done in the form of a Visa, Mastercard or cash. It will be returned to you once a successful inspection of the cabin is completed. Please remove all garbage and put it in the appropriate place. We do expect you to leave the cabin the way that you found it. Excessive cleaning will result in loss of all or part of your deposit. It is to your advantage to do the deposit in cash as credit cards can take up to two weeks to refund.
- We need full payment to complete your booking
- CANCELLATION POLICY:- If you notify us outside of 30 days of your arrival, the cost to you will be 50.85$. Within 30 days or less, no refund.
- Check in time is 3:00pm
- Check out time is strictly 11:00am. To ensure we have sufficient time to clean up our cabins, guest must leave on time. There will be a 50$ charge for late check per hour.
- Campers with boats/seadoos must pay for a boat slip. You will be ask to leave Sunset Shores with no refund if you dock your boat at the beach or the shore lines.
- Pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Soap, towels & toilet paper
- Satellite TV
- 3 or 4 piece bathrooms with hot and cold running water.
- Outdoor Coal BBQ stand
- A well lit, clean comfort station is centrally located in the campground
- Washrooms with flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Laundry facilities (Open 24 hours)
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball on the beach
- Bocce Court
- Please bring your own linens, pillows & blankets
- $169 + tax per night from Monday - Thursday
- $199 + tax per night from Friday - Sunday & Holidays
- Rates for 5 people
- Regular Weekly Rate: $1183 + tax
- Holiday weekly rate $1183 + tax
- Minimum 2 night stay, 3 nights on long weekends
- Space for 1 car on site, extra cars must park in visitor parking area (no extra charge)
- Pets are extra $15 per pet per stay
Cabin 8 is currently undergoing renovations. The upgraded look will be similar to Cabin 3.