2 Bedroom duplex - Newly renovated & pet friendly!
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by coming to stay in one of our luxury cabins at Sunset Shores. We are located at at the mouth of the Batchawana River on Highway 17 north, 68 kilometers north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We have been blessed with one of the most beautiful locations on the eastern shores of Lake Superior on beautiful Batchawana Bay. Enjoy your stay here by staying in Cabin 6. We've renovated our cabins, for optimal comfort. Have all the amenities of home while being in our beautiful resort. Our cabins are conveniently located near the beach, where you can easily swim or fish at any time or catch the sunset or sunrise.
Our resort is also near LCBO outlet, Smoked Fish, Batchawana and Pancake provincial Parks. We and our friendly staff look forward to having you.Contact Us Book Now
- Pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Towels & toilet paper
- Premium Body Soap and Shampoo
- Netflix and Roku
- 3 or 4 piece bathrooms with hot and cold running water.
- Outdoor Coal BBQ stand
- A well lit, clean comfort station is centrally located in the campground
- Washrooms with flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Laundry facilities (Open 24 hours)
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball on the beach
- Bocce Court
- Pet friendly
- $159 + tax per night from Monday - Thursday
- $189 + tax per night from Friday - Sunday & Holidays
- Rates for 4 people
- Regular Weekly Rate: $1113 + tax
- Holiday weekly rate $1113 + tax
- Minimum 2 night stay, 3 nights on long weekends
- Space for 1 car on site, extra cars must park in visitor parking area (no extra charge)
- Pets are extra $15 per pet per stay