Our RV Sites
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by coming to Sunset Shores. Our seasonal facilities have everything you could dream - we are located at at the mouth of the Batchawana River on Highway 17 north, 68 kilometers north of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We have been blessed with one of the most beautiful locations on the eastern shores of Lake Superior on beautiful Batchawana Bay. At our resort you will find different sites available from a beachfront, lake view, pull-thru, tents or wooded RV sites big enough to accommodate big rigs with tows.
There is 15 and 30 AMP electric hook up, water or full service options, a dump station available for guests for gray water and every campsite is equipped with a fire pit and picnic table. Firewood can be purchased at the camp store.
Stay with us for the perfect getaway from home or if you're on the road!Contact Us Book Now
- Campers Must provide a Valid I.D at check in
- No animals of any kind are allowed inside any of the cabins except Cabin 8. They cannot be tied up outside of the cabins. All cabins are strictly pet free and non-smoking. Animals may not enter the beach either.
- We need full payment to complete your booking
- CANCELLATION POLICY:- If you notify us outside of 30 days of your arrival, the cost to you will be 50.85$. Within 30 days or less, no refund.
- Check in time is 3:00pm
- Check out time is strictly 11:00am. To ensure we have sufficient time to clean up our sites, guest must leave on time. There will be a 50$ charge for late check per hour.
- Campers with boats/seadoos must pay for a boat slip. You will be ask to leave Sunset Shores with no refund if you dock your boat at the beach or the shore lines.
- 15 Amp
- 30 Amp
- Full Service
- Dump Stations
- Fire Pit
- Picnic Table
- Lake View
- Full Service $55 + tax
- Water and Power $50 + tax
- Beach site 11 - Water and Power $55 + tax
Base rates are for 2 adults and 3 children,
extra people 8$ per person.
2 Children = 1 adult. Maximum 6 Adults (no kids) per site or 4 adults and 4 Children
- Space for 1 car on site, extra cars must park in visitor parking area (no extra charge)